Thursday, April 17, 2008

Almost 35 weeks!

My midwife appointment today was really reassuring. Baby T is head down and very low. And he is not 10 pounds. Her best guess was that this little one will be in the ball park of Mizz's birthweight (6-7 lbs). His heartbeat is strong and steady and through a hand held ultrasound, I got to peek at his head and its position. Mizz was really excited to hear the heartbeat, almost as excited as he was to play with the midwife's tape measure. My next appointment is in a week and a half and then it's every week until this baby makes his appearance. It all seems very surreal to me right now. On one hand, I spend a lot of time imagining and worrying about what it is going to be like to have two kids and at the same time, I feel like I can't even begin to fathom having a newborn again, let alone a newborn with a toddler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home