Tuesday, August 19, 2008

12 days of visitors

After 12 days of entertaining family and friends, it is just me, Dave, Mizz, and Baby D at the ranch for dinner tonight. It has been a blast for the most part. In true hosting form, we have done the majority of the Portland circuit: beach, zoo, OMSI, coffee shop, a slew of restaurants, and several parks. My personal favorite trip was to the beach, where I enjoyed cuddling D on the sand and watching my friends and family frolic up and down the sand. As always, it was super sweet to watch Mizz enjoy his grandparents (I'm sure D did too, just less vocally). Later in the week, it was especially gratifying to watch Mizz play so well with Alma's (aka Marketing Mommy) children and to get to spend so much time with her and her family. There is something wonderfully epic about watching your children play with your best friend from high school children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home