Monday, September 22, 2008

The weekend that wouldn't quit

Normally weekends that last forever are a good thing. Not this weekend though. All four of us were suffering from colds of varying intensity. This meant there was a whole lot of snot and a whole lot of irritability all of which was comfined to our little house. Mizz was unrelenting and not content to sit and watch videos or play quietly for any significant length of time. Yesterday and D and I pretty much retired to my bed for a nursing/napping/read all of Water for Elephants extravaganza. Which means I owe Dave big time. Perhaps next weekend at the beach, I'll take the kids and Dave can do something without them. All of us seem to be doing better today and I am looking forward to a nice relaxing day of taking care of eight wobblers.

1 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Grandpa Phil said...

Glad everyone is feeling better; sorry your weekend was challenging

 

Post a Comment

<< Home