Saturday, October 28, 2006

6000 years of Jewish Cooking Can't Be Wrong

And to prove my point Mizz broke a four day hunger strike by eating a large helping of Matzo Brei.

On other news fronts, me and the Mizz contended with our first car related break down (I've had many). A very kind samaritan left a note on my windshield informing me that my right tire was flat. It really was a great gesture because I am sure I would not have noticed it and either would have destroyed the wheel or careened off the Morrison Bridge. In any case, Daddy Dearest came to our rescue while I played the part of Damsel in Distress to the fullest. Actually, I was more the harried, I want to get home and not sit in traffic for 40 minutes while my son screams mom but the Damsel seems more kind if not very 1950's. I really should learn how to change a dang tire.

As for today, I am trying to decide whether we should attempt another Pumpkin Patch outing or hit the zoo again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home