Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I love Halloween!


What's not to love? Candy. Check. Costumes. Check. Making fun of overgrown children demeaning themselves for candy. Hilarious. While last year the only costume I could summon was a Shadow of My Former Self (read: it was a good thing I showered AND put on non lounge wear attire), this year I got into the spirit of the holiday and donned a vintage psychedelic 60's number, courtesy of my high school love of thrift stores. Mizz and I were hot stuff in our respective costumes and cruised the children's consignment shops after playgroup at another cool and kid friendly coffeshop.

So check this out. This is an example of our society going overboard to protect our children. From what? Children getting exercise, having fun, and yes, learning that not everyone can be the best at everything. I loved tag when I was a kid and plan on chasing Mizz with the best tag players around. Granted, I am getting tons of practice early on, so I might have a slight advantage.

1 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger Marketing Mommy said...

Cutest. Photo. Ever

 

Post a Comment

<< Home