Thursday, October 05, 2006

We're off!

Well, we're almost off. Tomorrow we set sail for Chicago. I am really excited about the trip because it involves seeing one of my oldest and bestest friends (she's BFF on my link list) and her family. I can't wait to watch Mizz play with her little girl, Z. Although really, I expect it is going to be more the other way around;Mizz will most likely take notice of her and then proceed to sort, bang, screech, and carry on in his usual manner. But who knows, he hasn't had much experience playing with (holy cow!) an almost two year who sounds to be a social butterfly with an amazing grasp of language. Who knows? Maybe he'll start talking to her. Wish us luck on the trip there. I hoping Mizz will be the charming toddler on the plane and not the nightmare story that will be repeated for days on end.

1 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get back by the 17th to pick your brother and his lovely girlfriend up from the airport. He loves chocolate too so don't eat the whole bag.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home