Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Chi-Chi-Chi-Chia!



Yes, it is true. I have bought a Chia Pet. I have to admit I am a little disgusted by it, but curiosity won out. My Chia quest started while Mizz was napping one day and I was watching horrific daytime television. A Chia commercial came on and I had to wonder 1) Has anyone ever purchased one? 2) Does it actually sprout hair that looks lifelike? 3) Would it really make a good pet? So one impulse buy later our household had adopted a new pet. In true blogger form I am taking daily photos of my beast and may post them if anything interesting happens.

The best part of the whole Chia experience so far has been the free alarm clock that comes with it. I am forced to do a crazy dance every time I hear that blinking song. Mizz has discovered my compulsion and is merciless. I will have to post a picture of him laughing with me (at me?); it is adorable.

2 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. I can't believe you actually bought a chia pet. I thought they only lived as gag gifts.

And you without a doubt evil. Because now I have ch ch chia in my head. I will have to hunt you down and sing it's a small world....

~Kelly

 
At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS. I finally figured I can post on your blog. I just have to do it anonymously.

~Kelly :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home