Saturday, January 13, 2007

CDs are obsolete

The fam and I went to our local music store today with 100 CDS to hock. We made out with $70. Yikes. I got a little sick when I thought about how much money I spent on them mostly while working my butt off propelling a bus around Charlottesville. It was a weird experience because I definitely felt like a chapter of my life was turning. I am pretty sure I am not going to be spending hours in record store any time soon. At this point, I can barely make time to listen to music that doesn't rhyme let alone sift through acres of shelves looking for new albums. And then there's the fact, that with my ipod, I don't even want CDS anymore, they are space eaters and dust collectors. So, bye bye CD (wave to the CD, Mizz!)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home