Saturday, January 13, 2007

Pics, Pics, Pics!






I couldn't resist adding these. And because I like to brag, take a good look at the second pic. I made that sweater and it involved following a lot of directions. Dave helped.

It has been freezing here for days (I mean that literally, not in my usual hyperbole style) so we have had snow and patches of ice to play with in our yard. Mizz is not entirely thrilled with snow and I can't blame him. It is freezing! Today after playing outside we came in and took off our shoes and peeled off our layers and made puddles on the floor and I suddenly thought I was seven years old again. I remember playing in the snow until I was sopping wet and burning from the cold. Man, those were the days where fun trumped comfort.

1 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Franny...too cute! And the sweater came out great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home