Friday, March 09, 2007

Have I got an opinion for you

You wouldn't know it from talking to me but I have a few opinions. And some research company just paid me $100 to sit and chat with me for an hour about them. Sweet! I have found my new calling. Is there such a job as professional pontificator? Is that speechwriting? Anyway, I am going to call them back and let them know that I had a great time and would be more than willing to come back and share more of my thoughts with them...for a small fee.

Me and hubby just went out to lunch to talk about the fact that we really need to watch our spending. How's that for ironic. On an even scarier note, I had my second BLT of the week, although both were halves so technically I have now had one full sandwich in two installments. And I had homemade macaroon dipped in belgium chocolate and pistachios. Delish.

I am having serious knitting withdrawal--just like finishing a book, I hate finishing projects, until I start a new one.

So I am either going to find a job or knit a horse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home