Thursday, June 14, 2007

End of visit recap

Our visit with Grandpa and Gran just ended about an hour ago when they left for the airport. We had lots of fun and they were super generous with gifts, time, and helping out in general. Through the efforts of Dave and Janet, both Dad and I got to be surprised with exceptionally yummy birthday cakes. Also, Janet and Dad were so thrilled with one of our dinner recommendations, they came home with a gift certificate for us to use at some point. Which is really great because it is one of the restaurants I have driven by for, oh, six years or so and thought that I'd like to give it a try. Mizz struck gold with an early birthday present in the form of a righteous tricycle. He is just a little too short and uncoordinated (no offense, Mizz) but will soon be motoring around I'm sure. Fortunately for my back, it has a cool long handle that attaches to it so I can push him in the mean time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home