Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Wait a minute!

How did a part time mama like myself end up with three jobs? Yep, that's right in addition to my daycare gig and two classes a week, I just agreed to do some temp work for my old place of business. Yikes! While I am excited at the chance to sit in the office and meet with clients, I am less than thrilled about the time away from Mizz and slightly apprehensive about entering a place that I fled not that long ago. There are some major differences though in my role, schedule, and pay that significantly mitigate many of the difficult factors that drove me out last time. We'll see how it goes this time around.

1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger Grandpa Phil said...

Yikes. Make sure you have some time to chill out. A little dose of Ben & Jerry's Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream IC couldn't hurt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home