Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm off to Chicago!

Tomorrow that is. And I should add it is my first trip away from Mizz ever. With that said, I know both of us are going to do just fine. I am already looking forward to the four hours on the plane where I can read, listen to music, sleep, or simply stare at nothing. Mizz will get to have a bunch of time with his Daddy. And his Daddy will get to experience the joys and travails of feeding the Mizz five times a day and keeping him otherwise occupied. Not that he should have any trouble.

And then when I get to Chicago, I get to visit with Alma and her family and celebrate the Hebrew naming of her two beautiful daughters.

1 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Christine said...

Franny, I love you dear, but your blog is rather slow lately. Gimme something to procrastinate with!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home