Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Obligatory anniversary posting

Because I want this blog to be a record for me and Mizz (and anyone else that cares to look back at it), I feel compelled to acknowledge that Dave and I happily celebrated our 8th anniversary this year. And it was might have been the most meaningful one for me to date because there were no presents exchanged but we simply spent time with each other--first at a friend's wedding where we were both moved remembering our own day and later, spending the actual date talking about what we want for the next year and acknowledging what is really important to both of us. Not so surprisingly but still exhilarating to realize, after 8 years, our visions are still very similar. Love you, Dave and miss you a lot.

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Dave said...

You're awesome babe. Here's to a whole bunch more of these days. Love you too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home