Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Ding Dong!

Mizz says Ding Dong! In a pathetic backlash against the toy maker-battery conglomerate I have refused to put batteries into the dollhouse that I bought for Mizz. So I have been forced to act the part of a doorbell. All my work has paid off and now Mizz chimes himself when he presses the button. It is hilarious. He also chants "up-stahars" as he walks various characters up the stairs. He also watched really closely as I washed hands, bathed, and pottied the baby. And Dave mocked me for the purchase. It is pastel ugly but seems to be worth every penny in teaching ops. He also continues to love his kitchen and regularly cooks me up treats. I taught him to sign cracker and hurt today and he learned them in a minute! He is a sponge right now, it's so awesome to be part of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home