Thursday, March 15, 2007

Swim!

Mizz went swimming today! I know what you're thinking wow Franny finally got up the nerve and energy to take Mizz to the pool. But it's not what you think. Mizz was at daycare today and apparently decided to play in the toilet after watching a few of his playmates attempt to use. And so when I picked him up today, I was informed that my boy wonder had gone swimming...in the toilet. Frankly, I am shocked it took him this long. He has had access to two whole unlocked potties for weeks now. Apparently he also tried to eat a lot of very nasty things at the park. That's my boy. These incidents closely follows him trying to put peas in his nose and playdough toys in his ears (not so fast mister, those eardrums are expensive!). So I've got my work cut out for me these days. As my Dad would probably like to mention, there was the infamous tic tac episode where I freaked him out so I am now fully getting my due. But really for the most part, I just want to crack up when I am watching him. He diligently tries to put back together crackers when they break. He can now say blue and green. He frequently runs around cackling with delight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home