Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sweet, sweet relief

Mizz is napping right now and he went down gratefully too. I'm keeping my fingers that we are over the rough patch. And for future guidance during rough patches I will turn to this website which offers practical advice in a really supportive, non judgmental way. In other words, it rocks.

So does Mizz, in case you didn't know that. He is such a fun, beautiful, silly, smart kid. But enough of my mom gushing. I meant that he rocks in the literal sense as in he seems to be over only being interested in kid tunes and will stop in his tracks now wherever he is to dance or if he is restrained bounce his head to the music. It is so cute.

This morning we went our usual coffee shop for our playgroup and found that they had completely revamped the kid area and made it so much better and mom friendly. More toys and a more contained area both of which meant that I got to actually hang out with my friends. And then our entire playgroup went to visit our friend that had just had a baby at the hospital. Seeing four toddlers parade through a hospital was adorable and attracted a lot of attention. Someone asked us if we were here for a Lamaze class. Um, if we were it would be a little late (although who knows, a breathing class might be good for me). Little baby Murphy (who was 9 lbs even) was beautiful and SLEEPING of course made me want another one immediately. I won't be fooled though, I know that although they sleep a lot they do it on their own terms and I am not ready for that yet. Although, really who is ever ready to be sleep deprived for a year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home