Friday, March 30, 2007

One dollar can buy a lot of stuff

At the dollar store. Nyuk. In my continued quest to be the perfect mom, I have replaced all of Mizz's germy toothbrushes (he was the proud owner of two) with FOUR brand new germ free items. But at the thought of shelling out all that hard earned cash on said toothbrushes, I decided to take a walk to the local dollar store to see what they might have in the way of kiddie hygiene devices. We hit the jackpot and bought twenty of them. He does get sick a lot. OK, I bought six, with the idea that we would keep two in his bathroom and two in ours, with two spares. And with all of this effort, some cajoling, and many renditions of Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star I have actually been able to get in there and brush the little dervishes choppers.

Oh and Mizz kept shouting "nine!" in the car and the more he said it the more excited he got. He can count to ten now except it goes one, two, nine, ten. He also likes five and six but hasn't found a place for them yet apparently.

1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Marketing Mommy said...

I picked up a 6 pack of kiddie toothbrushes in the dollar section of my neighborhood Walgreens. Good thing, too, since with this stomach bug I'm going to be swapping them out yet again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home