Thursday, March 22, 2007

Toddler Product of the Year


Um, do I have to get this? A toddler urinal, c'mon! Before I rush right out to purchase it, I'm going to rid the house of any lingering vestiges of adult dignity and style. It's bad enough to have everything bolted down and locked away to say nothing of the constant scattering of toys and everything else he can get his hands on. So sure I run out and buy this cool idea and guarantee that he hits the wall all the time.
Just for the record, I came across this remarkable device while looking over the options of potty chairs. I just purchased this chair but am still trying to decide how much I want to link toys and pottying together. My luck, Mizz will decide to pee in his dollhouse or the barn. But I do like the double duty step stool action because how much more plastic do our bathrooms really need?

1 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A kindly grandpa writes ...

I'm impressed with the bells and whistles ... several decades ago I don't recall such jazzed up devices being available as options.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home