Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hey look at me!

I'm blogging! With my folks in town and Mizz and pregnancy I haven't had a moment to write. Yep, that's right, for those of you that don't know, I am pregnant with Wonder Baby #2. It's early (I'm only eight weeks) and Dave didnt't think I should go public yet with the news. But I am of the opinion that keeping it secret "just in case" feels too much like pessimism. Unlike my last pregnancy, I am going to try really hard to just assume all is well unless I hear some pretty substantive evidence to the contrary. Besides if you can't blog about morning sickness and holy god I just signed up for two years of crappy sleep, what can you blog about? There it feels good to come clean.

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Congrats sweety! You'll never guess who's expecting, too.........Mr. Rogers!!!! He's due in late February.

xo,
Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home