Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I'm Back from Chicago!

Actually I got back late Monday night but has been so bone tired that something had to give. Sorry blog. I had a great visit with Alma and her family and enjoyed some fantastic fall weather. I got in lots of cuddles with little Baby A and was amused often by Z's jokes and plain ole silliness. Re-entry back into the homestead was smooth as well. Mizz took my return in stride and I have now logged hundreds of hours playing legos to make up for my absence. We went to the OMSI today where Mizz repeated over and over that "We need to take turns and share our toys". He also stopped himself from touching a picture on the wall today. I can see his little conscience developing and it is pretty remarkable...and much awaited. Maybe one day I won't have to shadow his every move.

1 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Grandpa Phil said...

Glad you are back and had a great time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home