Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Elastic waist pants here I come

Yesterday I broke down and pulled out my maternity clothes. Not that I can't still squeeze into my clothes or do the old hair elastic trick but really, I just want to be comfortable at this junction. I have three cute pair of early maternity pants that are going to rock for my 10 hour days at daycare.

I also broke out of my knitting funk by going to my knitting group and seeing what other people were doing. As another example of how knitting is a metaphor for life, I have sworn to no longer buy yarn without having a plan of what to do with it. No matter how beautiful the yarn is, it is crazy to buy it in some random amount with the idea that I will do something with it.

Today is a day of scheduling, I have to line up several babysitters for Dave's upcoming two and a half week trip, make a dentist appointment for Mizz, and figure out how to get us two flu shots with the least effort possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home